Leveraging Your Strengths as a Diverse Leader – Discussion
In the May 28, 2020, webinar, “You’ve Got This! How to Leverage Your Strengths as a Diverse Leader in Challenging Times,” there were 5 strengths that successful diverse leaders demonstrate:
- Maintain agility and resiliency
- Practice authentic leadership
- Communicate well with a wide range of stakeholders
- Leverage innovation & creativity to solve problems
- Build trust and demonstrate integrity
QUESTION: Of these 5 strengths, which one is your strongest asset? How have you leveraged it to help you thrive in your career?
POST YOUR RESPONSE to share your strengths with your EDCN community, and we can encourage each other to thrive through these challenging times (your comment will post once reviewed).