Use these selected articles to stay abreast of diversity and inclusion related to those who work in healthcare, as well as those we serve. Inform, inspire, and educate yourself on the current realities, challenges and opportunities of being a diverse healthcare leader.
- “Top 25 Minority Executives in Healthcare 2016.” (2016, Feb. 15). Modern Healthcare. Summary: CEOs look to jump-start stalled minority participation in C-suites, boardrooms.
- “Hospital executives seek out success stories after ‘disappointing’ progress diversifying leadership.” (2014, July). Hospitals & Health Networks. American Hospital Association. Summary: Survey indicates that reworked efforts regarding diversity and disparities needed.
- “Diversity in the C-Suite.” (2014, Nov/Dec). Healthcare Executive. American College of Healthcare Executives. Summary: A leadership and governance team that reflects the racial and ethnic composition of the community it serves and includes both men and women is now recognized as a key to reducing disparities in patient outcomes, access to health services and delivery of care.
- Listen to the Marketplace
- HC Diversity C-Suite_WittK-study-Article
- Building Diverse Teams