Nicholas R. Tejeda, FACHE, is CEO at The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus, El Paso, Texas. There, Tejeda is responsible for the development of the nation’s newest teaching hospital, a collaboration with the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso, which opened Jan. 17, 2017. He is a past board chairman of the National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives (NALHE), and currently on the board of directors for the Institute for Diversity and Health Equity. He is also a member of the American Hospital Association’s Regional Policy Board No. 7 and was previously chairman of ACHE’s Early Careerist Committee. In 2017, Tejeda won the Robert S. Hudgens Memorial Award for Young Healthcare Executive of the Year, which honors outstanding achievement in the field of healthcare management.
- Practical Pointers to Practice Inclusive Leadership
- Practical Steps to Distinguish Yourself
- Taking Action via Strategic Risk-Taking
- Practicing Inclusive Leadership Without Favoritism
- Quick Tip for Young Leaders
- Relationships-Yes. Networking-No.
- Two Tips From a Young CEO
- Leverage Your Racial/Ethnic Identity to Exceed Expectations